Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine's Day to Remember!

Today we have three Birthday’s; Stacy (Chad’s Sister), my Sister Jennifer and her Son Riley. February is a busy month for Birthday’s in our family. We had plans to go to dinner, since my parents and younger sister were coming in from Utah. My sister got sick and couldn’t come, so we changed our plans and went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. My parent’s flight was delayed and by the time they got here, it was late. Being that it was a holiday, we knew that it would be really hard getting into a restaurant. So Chick-Fil-A it was. We all had a great time and Chad picked up my parents and my sister Kelsey and met us there. The kids were so excited to see their grandparents and Aunt Kelsey. We just had a good time being together it just doesn’t happen often enough. Happy Birthday; Stacy, Jennifer and Riley. We love you all!



















No comments: