Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun on the trampoline!

The weather was great today. It felt like spring and the temperature was in the high 70’s. The kids and I spent some time outdoors grilling and playing on the trampoline. Payton really wanted to play, but kept complaining that his tummy and bum was hurting. I know that I’m a little picture crazy, but I know my little boy isn’t going to be bald for too much longer. Payton’s head feels so soft; it feels like a baby’s bum. I remember the day that we had to cut his hair really short, I couldn’t stop crying and I never thought I would get used to him being bald and now I think I will miss it just a little.









3 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying nice weather...here it's raining and wanting to snow. Definitely want that sunshine! I'm glad the kids are doing good. Love ya!

aurora said...

I am glad that you were able to enjoy the glorious weather! (My kids played with sidewalk chalk and I am quite sure that they will want to do it again-- there's no explaining to them our crazy Texas weather!)

It's great to see Savannah and Payton smiling and having a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.