Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 6 in the hospital

Payton had a good day today. Every day he is slowing progressing. Payton is still complaining of his bottom hurting from time to time. Counts were up today and Dr. Bowman said if he can see that they go up again tomorrow, he might consider letting Payton go home! We are so excited since this would make it a relatively short hospital stay compared to some in the past. I really hope that we can get out of here before the weekend. My parents are coming next Thursday, so I’d love to get home to get my house cleaned.

I have had this terrible ear ache for the past three weeks and finally it got so bad that I just couldn’t take it anymore. Finally got into the Doctor, while Chad watched Payton, and found out that I have a sinus infection. I am glad to finally have some antibiotics. Hope they help soon.

2 comments:

irbuanosraL said...

It must be so hard to find time to take care of yourself while going through everything else right now. Glad you could get out and to the dr!!
We had a blast with Payton, it was fun to get to know him better. After we left, all the gals and I raved at how cute and sweet he was and how it was so wonderful to visit you!! Thanks for letting us stop by, it was a really great night.
I HOPE you can go home like he said you maybe can!!

aurora said...

I am glad that you got antibiotics; poor girl! Sinus infections are miserable.

It would be so great if you could get home before the weekend!