Friday, February 15, 2008

Back to the clinic!

Took Payton back to the clinic and his counts are recovering nice. Payton’s counts are close to being ready to start another round of chemo. As long as his counts are where they need to be, the plan is to start the final round on Wednesday. This last round is just a two day hospital admission, then two weeks of outpatient chemo. I can’t believe we are nearly finished with treatment. I never thought we’d see the day. We are so anxious to have a little boy back. My parents came in town on Valentine’s Day and my dad came to the clinic with me on Friday. It was so nice having some help. Payton slept most the time, since he was extremely tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aurora said...

So glad that you all had family valentine fun and birthdays--
Sounds like a great week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.