Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Ella!

Ella and Payton are cousins and are six weeks apart, Ella is the older one. From the time they were born, they have been friends; they are both very mischievous and love to play together. If I ever tell Payton that he gets to see Ella he will get so excited. He likes to call her “ya, ya,.” Both Payton and I will miss getting to see her on her 3rd Birthday, since we will still be in the hospital. Ella we want you to know how much we love you. Payton can’t wait to get better, so he can play with you again and get into trouble! Have a good day sweet girl!



Payton and Ella with Grandpa "my dad."

3 comments:

smithfamilyfun said...

It is neat that these two have grown up together! I hope you get out of the hospital soon and we are all thinking about you guys!

aurora said...

I love the picture of Payton and Ella at the pool! It shows just how much fun they have together. :)

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day for you to come home. I know that you are frustrated, but it sounds like you have such a fabulous doctor who is really being cautious and wise.

He is such a sweet brave boy--

Jennifer Crawford said...

I almost cried seeing those pictures- where has 3 years gone? My favorite is the two of them kicking in the pool! It really shows the sheer delight on the two of their faces! We're counting down the days and can't wait to be able to see Payton when his counts are up!