Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today I met up with my sister and we grabbed Burger King and took the kids to the park. It was really windy and the park was wet from the rain yesterday, so we decided to eat quickly and head to my house. The kids colored Easter eggs and enjoyed playing together. Payton didn’t quite know what to do with himself, he wanted to play with the kids, but it’s almost like he wanted to make sure that I was still there. He would play for a minute or two and then come back and say, “Hi, mom I’m going to go play with the kids”. He would leave and come back and say the same thing. After Payton colored his Easter egg he decided to take a bite out of it with the shell on and then after put the bottom half of the egg white on his chin. Payton seems to be feeling pretty good but is still complaining of his bottom hurting. Today I noticed that Payton’s head is starting to feel just a little prickly, so I wonder if his hair will start coming in. He will look so different. It was a great day spending it with the kids and my sister.















Think the Easter Bunny
will like this?

3 comments:

aurora said...

Looks like lots of fun.

That is sweet that Payton keeps checking on you. I am sure that it will take a bit for him to get into a normal routine, too.

Happy Easter!

aubs33 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aubs33 said...

*sorry, that delete was mine - one too many typos in my first try!*

He is so sweet to check on you like that.
A while back you mentioned you wantd to print your blog. I too think you should! It's incredible, and will be a cherished posession I'm sure.
Blurb.com looks pretty good. The link is below. Have a fun Easter! http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook