Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I had to work today, so Chad helped the kids find their Easter baskets. Both kids were excited that the Easter bunny made it to our house. Chad also took Payton to nursery for the first time today and he said that Payton did great. It feels really weird to be getting back to a normal routine. We enjoyed a cookout this afternoon and enjoyed spending time together. I look back at the last 9 months and I can’t believe that we made it through. I am so amazed at the strength we were given. How would you do it otherwise? Yesterday, we had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard with the kids. I will post some pictures. Looking forward to the week and spending some quality time with the kids. Payton is really doing well and I am so excited that he is starting to act more like himself. He is due to be back at the clinic on Friday for a CBC and to have his port flushed. I can’t even begin to explain how nice it is not to have your week lined up with H/O Appointments and Chemo.









4 comments:

Tonya said...

We were all there last Easter. We had some good times last year. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter this year. I miss and love everyone.

Rochelleht said...

I was so glad to see him at church yesterday! Yeah for normal life!!

aurora said...

I didn't see Chad and kids yesterday, but I heard it from several people. Everyone is soooo glad to have you all back and to see Payton's sweet little face.

Lynn said...

Happy Easter Payton and Savannah! We love you!

Grandpa and Grandma