Monday, March 17, 2008

It’s been a great weekend. Payton is starting to act more like himself every day. On Saturday, Chad took the kids to a local Easter egg hunt with my sister and her kids, while I was at work; Chad said that Payton was more worried about an airplane and car that he had brought than finding Easter eggs. That’s a two year old for you. Savannah had a good time as well. I can’t believe that Easter is just a week away. How time flies by. It has been a lazy weekend, but we are finding ourselves enjoying being at home with each other. We are so glad that Payton is done with his GCSF shots; I know that Chad is especially glad to be done with them as well. And all of Payton’s Med’s, I can’t believe all that we have accumulated; we are just down to one. I’d really like to just take it all and throw it in the trash. I am so tired of looking at all of it. We’ve got quite the collection.

As far as a vacation goes, I feel like I am really long overdue, so my dad is flying me and Payton home in April. I really wish that Chad could go, but he is super busy with school and feels that it is best that Savannah stay’s home as well with school. My sister Jennifer and her little girl Ella are also coming. I really think that it will do us some good, to have that long overdue break.

Savannah is out for Spring Break this week and we are looking forward to a fun quiet week.




2 comments:

aurora said...

Looks like a fun day, and sounds like a wonderful weekend.

It will be so good for you and Payton to get a little down time. Or up time--? I guess it's how you look at it! :)

Greg Hanson said...

It was really good to see Chad with Payton there on Sunday. I'm not sure if many people noticed it but from my vantage point it was a moving sight. Glad things are going well. Keep the spirits up!