Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Payton, my sweet little helper!



Every time I cook or clean I have Payton wanting to help. I was making potato soup this morning and he pushed a chair up and said “I want to help mommy.” Oh, can you resist that? Through all of this it has made me stop and enjoy the small little things that my kids do. I’m trying to slow down in my life and enjoy each moment. Also, I am so excited Payton started saying “sorry” on his own today. I know this is so silly, but I’ve been trying to show him by example and he finally did it! He was helping me vacuum and bumped into me and said “sorry mom.” I’m so proud of him. I just want my kids to have good manners. Payton is such a sweet little boy.

4 comments:

topherman said...

They grow so fast. Ours r 13, 11 n 10. PEYTON SOUNDS CUTE

aurora said...

It's hard to resist the little helpers, even if it takes us triple the time to do stuff!

Sheryl Johnston said...

THINKING of you!www.caringbridge.org/oh/oliviagood

irbuanosraL said...

What a cute little helper!!!!