Thursday, January 3, 2008


Payton has been pretty cross the last couple of days. I can tell that his counts are starting to get really low. I spent the day yesterday disinfecting the whole house. It’s right now that he is most susceptible to picking anything up. We take Payton back to the clinic tomorrow, which I’m sure that he will need some transfusions. We are hoping that we can stay fever free, so that we can stay out of the hospital for now. Two more rounds to go and I can hardly wait to get my little boy back. Payton has spent most the day in bed watching Caillou. When his counts are low, he doesn’t have much energy.


Savannah started back to school today. She actually did better than I thought she would. She can be pretty cross in the mornings. I think that it did her good to have some time at home over her Christmas break. I know that she is tired of the hospital.

And for me, I took advantage of Chad being at home for a few days with the kids and did a little after Christmas sale shopping with my sister. I needed that break. We hit Target and Wal-Mart when the Christmas items were marked down to 75% off. I don’t have very many Christmas decorations, so it was a great time to stock up.

I better wrap this up since Payton is getting cross. I’ll keep you posted how we do at the clinic tomorrow.

No comments: