Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Savannah!

Lunch with Savannah at her School.








Dinner at Chilis with friends!










Today was Savannah’s Birthday. I went to her school and took cupcakes to her class and ate school lunch with her. It was great to spend time with her; I need to do that more often. Jennifer came over to our house and watched Payton while I went.
We also took Savannah to Chili’s for dinner tonight. She invited Aleeya and Carly. The girls had a blast and we were stuffed. By the way, Payton had a good time with the girls as well. I can’t believe how fast Savannah is growing up. She was so sweet today; she told Chad and I this is the best Birthday ever, and it has nothing to do with the presents it’s that I got to spend time with my family.
Happy 7th Birthday Savannah. You are such a wonderful sweet girl. You have been through so much this past year, and I am so proud of you for being so strong. I feel so lucky to have you as my daughter.

2 comments:

aurora said...

That sounds like the most perfect birthday! Savannah is such a sweetie. Bless her little heart. She truly understands what makes for happiness.

Happy Birthday, Savannah! :)

aurora said...

ps- love the blog makeover, love the new title and statement- you have taught me a lot, thanks. :)