Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This morning the kids went for a ride in Grandpa’s truck to his school. Grandpa had fun prizes waiting for them. After we went over to see my Grandma and it was nice to visit with her, living so far away we really only get see her once or twice a year.



























We went into Logan this afternoon and went to another one of my favorite restaurant's that we don't have in Texas Arctic Circle. After we went to a Fun Park and the kids enjoyed playing in the jump house and on the carousel.



























We came home and I barbequed hickory chicken, we had cookies and snow cones. Payton convinced Grandpa to take him in a ride in his truck one more time before bedtime.
























The kids are having a great time being with their grandparents and Aunt Kelsey. We are looking forward to Chad coming tomorrow and to going to IF to see his family.

4 comments:

Greg Hanson said...

it is so good to see your family happy. After all this time we still have to pray for you and family every day. The Hanson family sends our love. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Rochelleht said...

I love eating at my faves when I'm up here. Haven't hit Arctic Circle, yet, but I sure have had my crisp burrito from Taco Time. Mmm... mmm.. good!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

You are such a good blogger, I didnt think you would blog on vacation! It was so good to see you, although the night ended with a black-eye. You poor thing!! You look so cute and it was so much fun to see your energetic kids, they are friggn adorable! Hope you had a great vacation :)

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

BTW I lost Jen's email address and I want to see her cute blog, will you give her my email? She doesnt have to invite me but if she wants to I would love it!
ashleysalvesen@hotmail.com

Thanks Em!