Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back to the clinic

We were back to the clinic on Friday to see Dr. Bowman. It was a long wait and I don’t miss that place at all. Apparently they have a lot of kids in the H/O clinic right now and it is a super long wait. Dr. Bowman said that Payton’s counts have recovered nice and said that he looks great. Dr. Bowman said he would like to wait another three months to make sure the 6 months CT/MRI Scans are clean before they remove his port. So in the meantime we have an appointment to have Payton’s port flushed in July.

On the way into the clinic Payton started screaming and said don’t put me on the bed. I really believe that he remembered our Wednesday visit when he was pinned down to be put under.


Payton hugging my leg and giving me a checkup while we waited to see the Dr.


1 comment:

aurora said...

So glad that all is well!!

Bummer about the port staying in--of course I am not sure how much of a bother it is on a daily basis...

I bet you guys are glad to leave and go home after appointments! ☺