Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day two of our vacation and another great day, we got up this morning and spent some time outdoors. The kids love being outside since it isn’t too hot, they must of had a dozen popsicles each. They also went for a ride on the Rhino.


























As if we haven’t had enough accidents yet. This morning, Payton tripped and fell into my parent’s glass table and cut his lip. We were so relieved that he didn’t knock a tooth out. No more accidents!






















Grandpa had told Savannah that if she could reach a balloon with a short string he would pay her a dollar. Since she couldn’t reach it Grandpa popped her balloon. Savannah told Grandpa that because he did that she got to tie him up.



























In the evening we went to Taco Time another one of my favorite restaurants in Logan. Crisp Chicken Burrito, Yum! I know that I’m crazy but being on vacation I have to visit all my favorite restaurants that I don't get to go to in Texas. Savannah is also having a great time and her personality has really come out on this trip. She had us all cracking up in the car. It’s great being here.




No comments: