Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally arrived to Utah!

We finally arrived to my parents at 1:15 a.m. this morning; nedless to say we were all exhausted from the flight. The weather feels great here, well compared to Texas anyway. Everyone complains that it's hot; they don't know what hot is. We are so excited to be here. Payton spent the morning with Grandpa playing with toys and sharing Mt. Dew. My sister Kelsey decided that I needed a different hair style, so she straightened my hair. Not sure what to think of it might go back and forth for a while.

We drove into Logan and had lunch at Costa Vida which is one of my favorite places to eat. We went to the park this evening and met up with all my cousins, aunts, and uncles for my grandpa's 88th birthday party. It was great to see everyone since we don't get to see them very often. I was having a great time until Payton brought over a Sprite from the cooler that I thought he was going to give to me to open and instead threw it at me and cut open my eye. I'm not sure what is up with him and throwing things lately. Payton is also super busy and is always on the go and has to be watched constantly. When we arrived at the park we were all busy unloading the car and he ran into the street. He disappeared this morning from my parent's house and we found him out in my parent's car. I really can't complain since I am so glad to see him feeling well again.
























No comments: