Thursday, June 12, 2008

Great News!

I finally received Payton’s MRI results today. Everything looks clean. Wahoo, I can actually breathe again. I feel like somebody just lifted 100 lbs worth of weights off of my chest. The wait is horrible I feel like you are waiting to get a call if your child will be living or not. Great news and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Thanks again to everyone for your unconditional love, support and prayers.

Quick picture of what our summer mornings are like. Sleeping in, oh yes, you got to love it. Both kids have been in bed with me this week since Chad’s been out of town.

6 comments:

Rochelleht said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so glad. What a relief. YIPPEE!!

Rebecca said...

I'm so happy for the good news. Maybe you can rest a little easier now and relax. Congrats!

aurora said...

WooHoo!! I am so thrilled, I can't even tell you!! What an amazing gift. Love to you all, aurora. :)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Yippeee! Prayers are answered! I am so grateful and happy for you.
Congrats little guy~!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

I talked to your Dad today and he told me the good news, I am SO happy for ya'll!

aubs33 said...

I am so relieved for you and your family. Just reading your account of this week made my nerves on edge. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to go back to Cooks for everything this week. So glad he's okay. What a cutie he is!! I know you'll enjoy the summer, you're one of the best examples I know if living in the moment. Hugs!!