Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Payton's 1st Day of Preschool!

Ok, this is such a great day! Payton’s 1st day of Preschool, am I sad? No, not at all, I’m thrilled. I remember several moths ago Becki asking me if Payton would be able to attend preschool and I had to reply that I was not sure. I hoped that he would make it through all the chemo and radiation and hoped more than anything that I would see the day he could go. It was so wonderful seeing him there and I loved every minute of it. Payton was so eager to be going that he literally ran across the street (yes, how convenient is that being across the street?) and he was as excited as he could be. What a great accomplishment. We made it to preschool, hooray.

Payton has his Cousin Ella in his class as well as Geoffrey and Nick from church. I can’t remember the names of the other two girls in his class. He was so excited to be with the cute kids.











1 comment:

aurora said...

Yay!!! Can you believe it?
I am so glad that he is healthy and well and he just can't wait to get on with life, can he?
I hope that you don't mind, but I might blog-jack a couple of your pictures from inside the school with all of the kids. :)