Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged!

I was asked to List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 things that you might not know about me. (Thanks Ashley) So here it is;

3 Joys in my life;


My Kids; they are EVERYTHING to me and I love them so much


My Husband; He is the greatest ever. So understanding, kind, patient and everything I could ever want


My Family; I have the most amazing family ever. The best parents, sisters, brothers, and in-laws in the world and I really mean that. I really lucked out.


3 Things that terrify me;


Losing any of my family members


CT Scans, MRI’s and Ultra Sounds (can you tell what I have been doing this past year?)


Payton’s Cancer returning and having the rug slipped from underneath us again. It terrifies me to think about having to watch my little guy go through this all over again


3 Goals I have;


Be more Christ-like. More kind, patient, give more service and to be more observant of people going through trials in their life


Raise my kids to be more Christ-like


Volunteer at the hospital and help families that are going through a crisis (possibly back to nursing school)


3 Current obsessions;


My kids and spending quality time with each of them individually


Baking (Did I mention that I love chocolate)


Internet and this blog


3 Things that you might not know about me;

I am a shop-a-holic (especially for a good bargain) maybe I should make it one of my goals to not shop so much

I used to do night audit at a hotel until one night I was robbed while being 5 months pregnant with Payton

I am a neat freak; I actually spend more time deep cleaning than I do surface cleaning

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Fun facts! Yes, I am sure the idea of Payton's cancer coming back is totally scary. How could it not be!? But you sure are an example of how to handle adversity. I think you guys are already so Christ-like, so at least you've got a great head-start on your goals ;-)

Breck said...

Emily, I just wanted to say "HI". Debbie J. gave me your blog address. I hope you don't mind. You have a beautiful family. You are a very strong mom to go through all of that. I hope everything continues to go well. Good luck!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

I love the new pic of your family!! Beautiful :) Thanks for doing the tag; I love reading posts like this!!
You like getting a good deal just like our Mom's, I think its a disease that spread to us!! Ah!