Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The outlet to my computer was bad and I decided to head to Radio Shack this morning to see if I could get a new one. Payton was with me and I told him that we needed to go to the store. After checking out with the new outlet that I needed Payton reached up to the counter and told the guy “Thanks for fixing my mom’s puter.” He made me smile and chuckle since he is really such a polite little boy. I’ve always said that I just want my kids to have good manners. Maybe I’m doing something right.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You're doing lots of things right Emily and Chad. You are great parents and we have been amazed at your strong faith and strength through the past year. We love being able to read about our grandkids and what they say and are doing and see such cute pictures too. We love you and miss you all! Keep up the faith our prayers are with you. Mom