Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Parents....



I was taking a moment to look over my pictures from this past summer. I must be really emotional this week because I immediately starting crying. Looking at the pictures has made me really miss my parents. I cannot believe that it has been close to a year since I have seen them. I have the most incredible parents in the world. Growing up I know that I was not always the easiest child to raise I was stubborn and very selfish only thinking about what was best for me. I have the kindest most loving Dad in the whole entire world. He is the most patient, unselfish, giving and genuine person that I have ever met and he would do anything for anyone. He is so Christ Like in all of his actions and he is truly such an amazing person. It has taken me many of years to really appreciate the great wonderful person that he is. I believe that I am the person today because of watching his characteristics. I also have a very kind and loving Mom and it has taken me years to grow and appreciate her as well. She is always thinking of others before herself. I have grown really close to my Mom over the past couple of years. We talk on almost on a daily basis and I appreciate the friend that she is to me. I know that I can always call her for anything rather it is to complain about a bad day that I have had or just needing someone to be excited about a good shopping deal that I have gotten.

I don’t want to go another day without letting them knowing what terrific people they are. I am so grateful to such wonderful parents that have installed good qualities in me and made me who I am today.

No comments: