Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter! April 2010

Easter morning was great. My parents arrived the night before and it was so nice having them here to spend the day with us. The kids were thrilled with their Easter Baskets and it was great being able to spend the morning together. It has been a few years since I have spent Easter morning with my kids since I am usually working. We had a great ham lunch and Grandma and Grandpa had a fun Easter egg hunt planned for the kids. The kids had a great time hunting for the eggs since Grandma and Grandpa had put money in them.

It was a great week spending time with my parents. We took the kids to see How to train your Dragon, went to lunch daily, did a little bit a shopping and spent a lot of time talking about Payton and how concerned we were for his upcoming surgery. My mom has had some health issues herself over the past 6 months. She went on a cruise with my dad and sister and since then, she has come home with this disembarkment syndrome. She has been struggling with this for over 6 months, so it was nice of her to come and help with the kids given her situation.










No comments: