Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 19th

Payton had a really rough night last night. He was pretty much up the whole night complaining that his tummy was hurting. I decided to call Dr. Miller’s office today since I feel that his Loratab doesn’t seem to be working as well. Dr. Miller said that we could up his dosage. Payton got down today and spent some time walking around. It was good to see him moving around on his own. Tonight Payton seems to be in pain again. I think that he has worn himself out. I am hoping that he will sleep better tonight since I have been exhausted all day. I sure love my little angel and am so proud of how hard he is trying to recover. I am grateful to great friends that have brought us meals so that I can focus on getting him better this week. I am also thankful for those who have brought by gifts to help cheer him up.


1 comment:

aurora said...

Hoping that today is a better day for little Payton. xox