Sunday, December 20, 2009

Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios

We stayed so busy that the kids crashed hard at night. We spent our Sunday going to Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. At Animal Kingdom we went on a Safari Ride and saw many cool animals. We also went to a showing of Lion King. Discovery Land was neat as well and we went on a Dinosaur ride. I was amazed at how well Payton did on all the rides. I thought that he would be too scared and he did great except for the dinosaur ride was a bit scary. At Disney’s Hollywood Studios we saw a High School Musical Show and went on a cool Stars Wars ride along with several other neat things.

Later that evening when we arrived to the village we went to the Castle of Miracles. Savannah enjoyed dancing around (which you do not see her do very often) and Payton enjoyed coloring with one of the volunteers. Payton is super big into coloring these days and you get him started on a picture and it is hard for him to stop. His teacher Mrs. Robertson said that he has come a long ways with his drawing. She said that when he first started Pre-K she could not make out what he was drawing and now she said that she can. I am so amazed at how far he has come in such a short amount of time. Have I expressed how much I love my kids? I am really enjoying every moment with them.











No comments: