Thursday, April 10, 2008

We finally arrived at my parent’s house in Utah and the kids were thrilled to see everyone. Payton has had a blast playing and being himself. I am loving watching him be free and not having a single concern. That is what being a 3 year old should be about. Payton has done well, but has had a few melt downs, which has mainly been at night. Sometimes Payton does fine and other times he acts like he still isn’t felling 100 percent. He still wants to sleep a lot and I think that I expected him to rebound a little faster. I really think that Dr. Bowman was right when he said that it could take 6 months for him to recover.

It sounds like Savannah is starting to feel better andthat her and Chad are getting along great without Paytonand I.

We are heading to the cabin tomorrow for some rest and
relaxation and I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

aurora said...

So happy to hear that Savannah is feeling better!