Saturday, April 5, 2008

High School Musical On Ice!

Last night Savannah and I went to High School Musical on ice with my sister Jennifer and her sister-in-law Krista. The kids had a great time and it was so good to get out and have some one-on-one time with Savannah. She absolutely needed it and I really should do it more often. Chad and Payton stayed home and went to a hot dog cook-out that our ward was having at the church. I guess Payton downed 3 hotdogs. It’s sad to say, but hotdogs are one of his favorite things to eat. Chad took Payton in his red wagon and walked since we are so close and I’m sure that Payton had a great time as well.

It’s really been a quiet weekend so far. I went to work today and am tired, since we were up late last night. I am looking forward to my vacation to Utah on Tuesday. I’m in need of a break, especially since I jumped right back into work after all of this.

Payton is doing great. He is still sleeping for long periods at a time, but I think it must be his body’s way of recuperating. Trust me, I’m not complaining since I feel as if I am catching up on my sleep as well. Payton is all boy and is enjoying being at home playing with his toys. He would be quite content to stay home all day only to make a quick trip to Sonic for a slushy.




No comments: