Monday, May 19, 2008

Savannah has become really good friends with a little girl Katie that just lives down the street that is also in 1st grade with her. From the minute Savannah gets home from school, she begs to let Katie come over and play. It’s been so great to see Savannah have some fun after this past year. One of Savannah and Katie’s favorite things to do is to jump on the trampoline in their swim suits with the hose. I can’t blame them because of this Texas Heat. A couple of weeks ago, Savannah told me that she was going to Katie’s house to see if she could come over and play. When she arrived back home, she also arrived with 6 kids all of which were in their swim suits. Savannah informed me that we were having a Swim Party today. I told her that next time she decides we are having a swim party; she needs to inform me first.











No comments: