Sunday, May 4, 2008

A fun evening at the park!

I had my sister’s kids on Saturday night, so Chad and I decided to grab a couple pizzas and take the kid’s to the park. The weather has been absolutely incredible this weekend and you have to learn how to enjoy the outdoors when it’s nice here in Texas. The park was so much fun and the kids were excited. Kid’s amaze me how they can find entertainment wherever they go. Payton and Ella found some pink flowers and I was so glad that I had my camera, since they were being so cute.

Payton went back to the Clinic on Friday. I had Chad take him, since my sister and I had planned a day to drive to Canton. Payton’s counts are recovering, but still need to come up a little more. Payton is not due back until June 11th which is for his CT scan. It’s crazy to think that it’s right around the corner; it feels like we were just there. We are enjoying being at home. I was cleaning out my planner yesterday and taking out the 2007 calendar. Yes, I know that I’m a bit slow, but I’ve had a lot on my mind. It was crazy to see Payton’s Surgery Date, CT’s, X-Ray, Clinic appointments, Hospital stays etc. that we had lined up last year. I am so grateful that this is finally over. Chad said that Payton was stressing out on Friday going to the clinic, once he put his cream on his port. Poor kid, I’m sure that he doesn’t know what to expect anymore, but I know that he is glad to be spending more time at home. It was great spending the day with my sister. I don’t do things like that very often and was thrilled to have a day to spend with her without kids.













3 comments:

Lynn said...

We are so glad we got to see our precious grand-kids playing together at the park. Thankyou Emily for taking the time so we could share in the fun. We miss these little grandkids so much and we love seeing pictures of them.
Love Mom and Dad

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Aw! Those pictures are the cutest things ever! Those flowers are perfect, Payton and Ella look like best friends! He looks so healthy and happy. You have the cutest family! Savannah is so beautiful! Tell Jen Hi for me! I need to email her and have her add me!

aurora said...

What a fun evening! The pictures are gorgeous.

So glad to see Payton healthy and happy. :)