Friday, December 14, 2007

Off to SouthLake to see Santa!






















On Thursday the kids and I went to Southlake Town Square after Savannah got home from school, with my sister Jennifer and her kids to get some pictures in the town center with all the Christmas decorations and to let Payton see Santa. I really wanted to get a Christmas picture. Even though this has been a hard year, it’s one we will never forget and I figured we needed to have some pictures of Payton since he will only be bald once. We figured that since Payton will be going back to the hospital for chemo next week and his counts have been coming up this week, that this was our only chance to get him out and see Santa. The ladies that were coordinating the pictures with Santa were so kind that they let Payton go right to the front so he didn't stay in the toy store with 100's of little kids waiting to see Santa. Payton wasn’t sure about Santa he screamed at first then was ok. He told Santa that he wants “a big prize” for Christmas. It was fun to get out for an afternoon and actually feel like it was Christmas. I love Southlake and their town square it was decorated so cute for Christmas.

1 comment:

Aurora said...

I am so glad that you all got to go to see Santa!

Nicky didn't think much of the "traditional" Santa that we saw in Dallas-- I have to admit that he was pretty spooky!

Ho Ho Ho!