Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Making Christmas Sugar Cookies!






I decided to dive into sugar cookies, since it is a tradition in my house and I wasn’t sure we would get another chance before Christmas. As I started to ice and decorate the cookies, Payton climbed up to the table and said “I want to help”. At first I wanted to tell him, get down Payton I know that you will make a big mess and being the perfectionist that I can be with my cookies, I wanted them to look perfect. I think that would have been the old me anyway. I decided to let him help and he was so sweet and cute. It was such a great moment with him. I cherish every minute that he feels good and that I get to be with him. Take advantage of the little opportunities and chances that you get to be with your kids. They will only be young once and they will remember the times you spend with them. My little Payton is the sweetest little boy. He makes me so happy and brings so much joy and happiness to me. Payton has been through so much and he is so brave. I am so proud of him for being so strong.

No comments: