Friday, October 10, 2008

A fun day spent with Payton at the Shrine Circus..

We received some free tickets for the circus, so Payton and I decided to take the morning and go. We had a great time. Payton actually found it more fascinating that the animals pooped on the ground than anything else. Payton would say those animals should go poop on the big boy potty and not on the ground. Maybe it’s because we are still in the potty training phase. It was a fun event to get out and spend some quality time with him. Payton is busy as ever and has not let this surgery slow him down much at all. I guess I should have expected that since two days following his nephrectomy he was busy in the play room. He really must have a high pain tolerance.



4 comments:

aurora said...

Looks like a nice time with your Little Man. :)

Rochelleht said...

Oh, my kids LOVE the circus. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. What a little love!

Tanalyn said...

Looks like a lot of good and fun one on one!!! BTW You've been tagged!!!

irbuanosraL said...

What fun. Hey you are just too cute Emily, I look up to you so much. Payton looks darling! Glad you had fun!