Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Payton's Birthday Party...

Today was Payton’s Birthday Party. I told him that he could invite 4 little friends since he is turning 4 years old. Our activities included catching lizards in the sand, fishing for frogs in the water, catching snakes in the bushes, throwing rocks in the water, playing football, making Easter necklaces, bracelets, going on an Easter egg hunt, and eating lunch. I thoroughly loved doing the party and just love this cute age. The kids were in there element looking for the frogs, lizards and snakes and it was so much fun watching each of them. I can hardly believe that Payton, my youngest, will be turning 4 on Thursday. Wow, where does the time go? It makes me sad and yet so excited that I get to be with him to celebrate his 4th Birthday. I often wondered throughout treatment if I would get the opportunity to see him grow up and have more Birthdays. What a fabulous day and it’s just a constant reminder to me to enjoy every minute of these special moments. Thanks so much to Lisa for saving me and helping me with the party.














5 comments:

Rochelleht said...

SO adorably cute!! I can't believe he's that old. Those boys are darling! Looks like so much fun. Yeah you!

Kelsey & Miguel said...

Everytime i see a new picture of him he has gotten bigger. I just cried when i got off the phone from talking to payton.. i wanted to be there for his birthday. Make sure to give payton and savannah kisses for me and tell them i love them very much! cant wait to see ya soon sis love u..

Tanalyn said...

Happy Birthday Payton!!! I love, love, love his hair!!!

irbuanosraL said...

Happy Birthday little Payton!
I too can't believe my baby will be four soon. Crazy. I hope you are doing well Emily. ☺
Aubri

aurora said...

Nicky had SOOOOO much fun! What a cute idea for party games... he talked about catching lizards and frogs for 2 days! ☺

Happy Birthday Payton!!

The pictures are so cute of all those little boys. I love the picture of Matthew and Davis!!