Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The start of our summer trip!

We are so excited to finally start our vacation! After a crazy day of traveling with two kids by myself we finally arrived in Utah. Our plans for the trip are to head to Idaho Falls to visit Chad’s parents then head to West Yellowstone where my Dad has rented a cabin for the week; his theme for this summer is The Wild Wild West after that we will then head to our cabin in Bear Lake. We are really excited to spend time with family.

I was so happy that Payton fell asleep the last 45 minutes of our plane ride. That kid wore me out!
On the way home we met up with my two brothers and sister-in-law for dinner at Red Robin.



Payton was thrilled to get to his Grandparents home. First thing he said was "Grandpa show me how big your Garden is getting." Payton helped Grandpa pick and eat peas.











1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

Welcome to Cache Valley! How fun!! I can't wait to see what your dad's great ideas are for the cabin!!