Friday, December 12, 2008

Payton's Results..

GREAT NEWS…Payton’s scans were all clean. What a relief…I make myself sick worrying about this and am so relieved we have another clean scan behind us. It was a typical, crazy day at the clinic, lots of kids, no rooms, and a long wait. After waiting two hours Payton and I were ready to go home and now we can face what’s ahead of us with this great news. We are looking forward to Christmas and my parents flying in on the 23rd to celebrate with us. My mind is now at ease (for another 3 months anyway) and I can focus on getting ready for the Holidays. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, love and concern and thanks to Lisa watching Savannah and for dinner last night, it was great not to have to worry about coming home and cooking after a long day.

3 comments:

Tanalyn said...

That has got to be the greatest feeling! I am so glad and now you can sit back and enjoy the holidays!

aurora said...

Yeah!! So, so glad. What a wonderful Christmas you will have.

Lynn said...

Emily and Chad:
We were so happy to get such great results on Payton. He is loved by so many people. We are so very excited to be able to share Christmas with you, Chad, Savannah, and Payton this year. The Lord is blessing your family in so many ways. Love you! Dad and Mom