Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Every day is a new exciting adventure with Payton. He always keeps us laughing in our home and there is never a dull moment with him around. Last week Payton’s Pre K teacher Mrs. Robertson asked him to do his work; Payton’s response was “Mrs. Robertson, my brain just fell all the way down all the way to my toes and I am just too tired to get it back, I cannot do my work today.” Mrs. Robertson said that Payton keeps the class alive and laughing every day. Payton is so full of energy and is such a joy to have around. He is the one thing that continually makes me smile every day. Payton is doing well in school and has really come a long way in just 9 short weeks. I am so grateful that we have our little guy.

Payton’s Halloween Party was today. He had so much fun playing games and spending time with his friends. Payton has changed what he has wanted to be for Halloween at least a dozen times. It has gone from wanting to be a Tiger, to Superman, to Spiderman, to a Ghost to Batman. It is great watching him get so excited for Halloween this year.





2 comments:

Breck said...

Your kids are getting so big! I love you family picture. Dang Cute!!!

Rochelleht said...

HA HA! Payton's comment about his brain is TOTALLY something Grace would say. He is adorable.

Don't you just LOVE Halloween!?