Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A fun day at the Park

Payton enjoyed a fun day at the Park with his cousin Ella. We picked a day when his counts were high and when it wasn't busy to get some fresh air. He loves being outside. He enjoyed his sonic corndog and drink.

Ella loves me



I love going for a ride in my red wagon.

Look at me, I'm getting so big! And even with no hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, my mom thinks I'm still pretty handsome.








I am a typical 2 year old that loves to get dirty.



I look at these pictures and so much has happened to our little Payton the last 5 1/2 months. Our little Payton has endured so much. He is an angel to me and he is the one that gives me strength to get through this. I can't wait to get through this my little one so that you can go on doing all the things that you love to do. Payton you have such a special place in our hearts and always will. Love you, Mom.

1 comment:

aurora said...

I am so glad that you all had a fun day at the park. I am sure that it was a well-needed dose of playtime.
Our thoughts and prayers are always with you and your sweet family.
love to all,
aurora and family